These will be your words to describe 36 Bokhara Street and the views from this property. The current owners have been here 22 years and have loved every minute of it.
A beautifully renovated home with gourmet kitchen, large deck with amazing views of the ranges and Mt Gillen, two internal living areas and a private in ground pools with paved surrounds, all backing onto a natural hill so no rear neighbours.
• 3 bedrooms all with built in robes, ceiling fans and split system heating and cooling
• Main bathroom features large shower, vanity and toilet with great water pressure
• The kitchen is an entertainers delight with gas cooking, extra large self cleaning oven, dishwasher, an abundance of cupboards and island bench
• 2 separate internal living areas with views
• Alfresco entertaining on the front deck will impress, south facing with some of the best views in Alice Springs
• Watch the colours of the ranges change as each hour comes and goes
• In-ground fibreglass pool with paved surrounds and extra high fencing for privacy
• Front yard set behind privacy fencing, well treed and features a with fire pit
• Lock up garage with automatic roller door and shelving for storage
• 2nd front decking area with more views and breezes
• Lemon, lime, orange and mandarin trees throughout the grounds
• Solar panel system to reduce power costs
• Solar hot water system
• Split system heating and cooling throughout plus evaporative cooling system
• Roller shutters
We don’t sell many houses with the wow factor that this home has, you must inspect to fully appreciate what it has to offer.
The owners are leaving town and are sad to be leaving this property, they have loved the last 22 years they have called it home.
Contact Andrew or Toni to arrange your viewing.