Offering either 6 bedrooms, one with ensuite, one with shower and 2 separate bathrooms and 3 additional living areas or 7 offices plus large training room and kitchen meals area, the way you configure will depend on your needs. Add to this a couple of great outdoor breakout areas, stunning stonework throughout and a main bathroom that has to be seen to be appreciated.
• 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 2 living rooms in main house and 1 external rumpus room with sink or
• 7 offices, 4 bathrooms, reception area, kitchen/meals area training room
• Established grounds with fishpond
• 620m2 parcel of land zoned TC – Tourist Commercial
• Onsite parking for up to 6 cars with further street and laneway parking available
This would be a great a place to live, run your business or combine both with an abundance of space and rooms to accommodate the largest family or a small to medium sized business. The character stonework throughout adds a charm to the environment. The original dwelling dates back the 1940’s and was extended and further developed from 1955 onwards.
Owners are motivated to sell so don’t hesitate, arrange your inspection and make an offer to try to secure this piece of Alice Springs history. Properties of this nature do not present themselves very often in the Alice Springs market so act quickly.
Contact Andrew to arrange your inspection.